Solid Block Footings
We level your shed on solid cement blocks making sure the base does not directly come in contact with the ground. This ensures years of service without rot or insect damage.
- Your shed floor is strong and durable. Good to store ride on lawn mowers, golf carts, etc.
- We use 2×6 pressure treated floor joists and 3/4 inch plywood on top.
- This is standard on all our sheds and designed to stand the test of time.
6” Roof Overhangs
Our sheds have a 6” overhang around the roofline to help keep the shed dry in bad weather.
- We frame all our walls with top choice 2×4 wall studs
- The entire shed is framed with 2×4 framing lumber
- Same as a house construction
- We use LP Smartside for siding. It is an exterior grade panel pre-painted a natural tan color with a manufacturer warranty of 50 years.
- It is treated so it will not absorb water
- Treated with waxes, resins and zinc borate to help resist fungal decay and termite damage.
- Resists damage from hail up to 1.75 inches in diameter.
- Resists buckling, cracking, peeling, chipping and more.
Doors & Windows
- 1 set of 48 inches wide double doors with a locking tee handle with keys is included (Let us know if you need wider)
- Sheds 48 to 80 square ft include 1 window
- Sheds 80 square feet and bigger include 2 windows
- Windows are functional and have a screen
Vents and Roof
- For proper ventilation on your shed we include gable air vents on all our sheds.
30 Year Architectural Shingles:
- We offer a choice of six popular shingle colors.
6” Roof Overhangs:
- Our sheds have a 6” overhang around the roofline to help keep the shed dry in bad weather.
White No Maintenance PVC Trim
If you look at old sheds you quickly realize that the first thing to deteriorate is the trim boards used. We eliminate that from happening on our sheds by using PVC trim boards. They never need paint and they will never rot.
We install an aluminum threshold to protect the shed’s entryway from wear and tear.
Because we are in Florida, we use Simpson ties to properly secure the trusses.